Pricing Details About Me Contact Me Photo Cards Book Now Image Map

Sunday, August 9, 2009

St. George, UT Wedding Photography

Having a wedding in Southern Utah?

I am looking to expand my photography business to include weddings, so I am offering an engagement (1 hr) + bridal (1 hr) + wedding (2 hrs) package for $200 and a cd with all the digital negatives and edited pictures included! You will also have the rights to print any/all of the pictures on the cd.

I will be taking pictures using my outdoor lighting equipment to achieve the most fun and creative effects! Get in now and get my special pricing (available to the first 3 weddings)!

For specific pictures in the style of lighting, check out the first two pictures here:

http://photographyalamode.blogspot.com/2009/07/brandi.html

Your satisfaction is my priority, so if after our first session you aren't completely happy I will refund your money! Payment is due at time of Engagement session.

For more information contact me through e-mail or by phone 435-229-5762.

Blog Archive

Labels

Add my button to your page

Photography a la Mode

Accessories a la Mode