Pricing Details About Me Contact Me Photo Cards Book Now Image Map

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brandi

This had to have been one of my favorite sessions, of course it helps that Brandi was such a natural and wasn't afraid of doing lots of poses, and of course because Brandi is one of my best friends! I told her that I was going to have to put about 20 pictures on here because I really couldn't narrow it down with all the cute ones we got, and I wasn't joking. These are just the outdoor shots, I have all the studio ones to still look through and decide on, so more to come of this gorgeous model! Thanks again Brandi, you were great!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We even managed to get a pretty rainbow! What luck! You'd think that we planned it! Haha!

Blog Archive

Labels

Add my button to your page

Photography a la Mode

Accessories a la Mode