Pricing Details About Me Contact Me Photo Cards Book Now Image Map

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

St. George Utah Portrait Photography

St. George Utah Portrait Photographer
St. George Utah Portrait Photographer

I guess I never put on here how excited I am that I recently got a new camera!!!  It's the Canon 5D Mark II.  I also had to get a couple new lenses since my old ones weren't compatible with this new, full frame camera (for those of you who don't know what that means- it means that my old camera was a beginner camera and this one is a professional camera, which takes better, higher quality photos).  It's been so fun playing around with it and learning new things. 

I've also recently started a 365 photo project.  To follow me on that go HERE.  I will be putting a new picture (or two) on there every day.  One of the above pictures of me was for my project, so you will see that same picture on my blog for today's project.

I am also in the process of setting up printing options for those of you who have a session with me and then would like to have some of the pictures printed by a professional printer.  I just got some of my test prints today and they look AMAZING!  I'm so excited to be offering more products, more on that coming soon!

Blog Archive

Labels

Add my button to your page

Photography a la Mode

Accessories a la Mode