Pricing Details About Me Contact Me Photo Cards Book Now Image Map

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sarah's Maternity {St. George, Utah Photographer}

I took these pictures forever ago, but haven't ever put them on here. Love how these turned out. Sarah was one of my best friends in high school. I have lots of crazy memories with her! I don't get to see her much since she lives up north, but it was so fun to take her maternity pictures, and hopefully she comes down soon so I can get some of her cute little baby before he's not a baby anymore! Warning: Some of these pictures show some skin, just so you know.
utah maternity photographer
utah maternity photographer
utah maternity photographer
utah maternity photographer
utah maternity photographer

Blog Archive

Labels

Add my button to your page

Photography a la Mode

Accessories a la Mode