Pricing Details About Me Contact Me Photo Cards Book Now Image Map

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Flake Family

Love this family! Danielle was one of my best friends in high school, so it was fun to take these pictures and see her while she was in town. I loved all the different colors everyone was wearing! Usually I try to find something colorful for a background, but this time I didn't need any more color because they wore such fun colors!
Saint George Utah Photographer
Saint George Utah Photographer
Saint George Utah Photographer
Saint George Utah Photographer
Saint George Utah Photographer
Saint George Utah Photographer
Saint George Utah Photographer
Saint George Utah Photographer
Saint George Utah Photographer
st. george photography,Saint George Utah Photographer

Blog Archive

Labels

Add my button to your page

Photography a la Mode

Accessories a la Mode