Pricing Details About Me Contact Me Photo Cards Book Now Image Map

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dewitt Family

This family was so much fun to take pictures of! Aren't these the cutest little boys!?
family pictures
Photobucket
Southern Utah family photographer
Southern Utah family photographer
St. george utah christmas photographer
st george utah child photographer
st george utah child photographer
Southern Utah family photographer
Southern Utah family photographer
I had to include this picture because I thought it was so funny. We didn't want the kids running around while I took a few of the parents, so she had put her purse down and set the younger boy in it and gave him some treats to keep him there! I loved it! Haha! Oh, and I also think it's a great idea to bring treats to bribe your kids! They brought marshmallows, I think I might have to get a bag for myself and keep with my camera because kids will sit still and be good for them!
Southern Utah family photographer
Southern Utah family photographer
This picture made me laugh. I'm not sure what he's doing, but it looks like a little dance! I love his expression!
Southern Utah family photographer
Southern Utah family photographer
Oh, and P.S. I have your ornament done, I just need to bring it over. I've been procrastinating because I really want to get a picture of it on a tree, and I haven't put mine up yet! Pictures of that to come!

Blog Archive

Labels

Add my button to your page

Photography a la Mode

Accessories a la Mode