Pricing Details About Me Contact Me Photo Cards Book Now Image Map

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My family

Earlier this month we tried getting some more family pictures. We got a couple that I liked, but Jack and Aniston weren't feeling the best, so they didn't look like their happy selves in most of the pictures. I may have to bug my husband to try again before the year is over... of course we will have family in town for the holidays, so we'll do some for sure then... haha, you know how much guys love doing family pictures!
saint george utah photographer
saint george utah photographer
Southern Utah family photographer
saint george utah photographer
saint george utah photographer
...and of course, the kids just LOVE to get their pictures taken too! Haha! This was the end of the shoot though, and they were getting sick of it!

Blog Archive

Labels

Add my button to your page

Photography a la Mode

Accessories a la Mode