Pricing Details About Me Contact Me Photo Cards Book Now Image Map

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pam & Courtney's Kids

I got to do these two little boys a few months ago and I was so excited to do their 1 year birthday pictures! It's so much fun to see them make a mess out of cupcakes! Nathan was even sweet enough to share his with his mom! He is such a cutie!

Photobucket

(Click on this picture to see it bigger)

These boys were so cute together!



I think Jack is one of the easiest 1 year olds to photograph, he's always so quiet and sweet and just smiles when you want him to!


I love his serious face, don't you just want to eat those cheeks!? And he has the cutest lips in this picture!!!
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

Labels

Add my button to your page

Photography a la Mode

Accessories a la Mode