Pricing Details About Me Contact Me Photo Cards Book Now Image Map

Monday, May 11, 2009

Shumway Family

I just LOVE this family! Of course it helps that they are my neighbors! :) I have taken a bunch of pictures for them, but really, I think I enjoy it more than anyone! These kids are so dang cute and so photogenic... they must get it from their parents!


Aren't they just the cutest couple? No wonder they have such cute little kids!

I just LOVE this picture (below). Isn't she sooo cute!? Oh, and funny story, Jocelyn said that when she went to get some of these pictures printed the lady doing the pictures was like, did you know that in one of the pictures everyone's heads are cut off except your baby's? Um ya, that's how it was taken!

Blog Archive

Labels

Add my button to your page

Photography a la Mode

Accessories a la Mode